Friday, May 3, 2013
Retro Video Game Hunt!
Rules for participating in a Hunter's Anonymous Hunt Event:
1) All items must be original. Copybotted or stolen items will cause you to be banned from the events for life.
2) New items only. Please do not use something you have in your store already. (Items can be sold AFTER the event is over for full price)
3) You must be ready on the dry run days and the actual start day or your store will be skipped or replaced. No exceptions.
4) Our hunt list is first come, first serve. We DO NOT hold places for anyone.
5) NO RESELL STORES!
6) NO MARKET STALLS!
7) Your item must fit the theme of the current event or you will be asked to replace it. All items will be approved ahead of time.
8) Unisex items are preferred or you can do two items, one for males and one for females.
DISCLAIMER: We at Hunter's Anonymous do not support or encourage merchants using copyrighted materials. If you use something copyrighted or trademarked this is of your own accord and NOT our responsibility! Any trademarked or copyrighted names we mention for examples are just that...examples. A way of getting the theme across to you.
CURRENT THEME: Retro Arcade Games!
This event is all about retro video games! Any games that you would have played on Atari, Nintendo, Gameboy, Sega, Super NES, Dreamcast or the original Playstation. NO GAMES FROM XBOX, XBOX 360 or PLAYSTATION 2 & 3. (those are next hunt)
CURRENT EVENT DATES: June 22nd to June 30th
APPLICATION DUE: June 15th
PLEASE SEND ALL APPLICATIONS TO LUCKYJADE ALTER OR LAVAANDARR LEWINTER
Please completely fill out the following. Any missing items will cause your application to be rejected.
Name of Store:
Name of Owner:
Name of Second Contact (in the event owner can not be reached. Please avoid using an alt.):
Timezone & Hours you are usually available:
Possible Hunt Item (optional):